New Gym Guidelines Upon Reopening
May 18, 2020
Click To Read
– We will not have more than 12 people in a bootcamp class designed with a separation of 6 ft between members.
– Please contact us to RSVP for class if possible so that we can be better prepared. It will be first come first serve. We will have to turn some people away.
– Boxing Class is still Monday-Thursday 7:30 – 8:30 PM
– We will only allow 12 people in the gym to workout at one time excluding staff.
– We will not be providing any gloves or hand wraps to borrow. Only to purchase.
– We will provide equipment cleaning products throughout the gym or exercise facility or class for use on equipment, including dead weights.
– We will screen employees, contractors and class participants before coming into the gym to train or for class.
– We will have employees and contractors maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
– We will regularly and frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, and restrooms.
Hector 972-800-2882 | Brandon 256-468-6184
S.W.E.A.T. Boxing and Training Open 24/7 to Members!
Get Personal Training, Boot Camp and Boxing Classes Today. Click any image to see more!
S.W.E.A.T. is the only boxing gym and training facility open 24hr to members in Texas. We’re located on the south side of Irving on Belt Line Rd and there’s nobody like us! If you’ve ever wanted to do boxing training or used to and wanted to get back into it then we’re the gym for you!